Australian Made Pipe Re-Lining Packers for Damage-Free Pipes
Merit Manufacturing produces high-quality pipe re-lining patch Packers for the restoration of broken or damaged pipes underground, the only components of this type designed and developed in Australia. As is the case with all components developed by Merit Manufacturing, we stand by the quality of our pipe lining Packers and we’re able to fit the particular needs of our clients according to size, form and custom specifications.
What are pipe lining packers used for?
Used in the sewer and stormwater underground pipe repair industry, our pipe relining Packers have been developed and perfected over many years with the help of real feedback from installers.
Traditionally pipes have needed to be dug up and replaced, which is time-consuming and costly. Pipe Lining uses trenchless technology and requires little or no earthworks to deliver a fast and permanent solution for repairing blocked and damaged pipes.
Our customised pipe relining solutions mean that we are able to meet any specification and requirement. We supply pre-lining patch Packers to suit 100DIA to 600DIA up to 1500 long and can make them either rigid or flexible with flow through or plug capabilities.
The pipe lining process
- CCTV is used to inspect and survey damaged pipes from existing access points
- Pipes are then cleaned using high-pressure water jets and prepared for relining
- A liner is impregnated with epoxy resin and a packer is inserted into the liner
- The liner is then inserted into the damaged pipe
- Once in position, the packer inflates and expands the liner to form the shape of the existing pipe
- This creates a new pipe within the damaged pipe
- The resin cures to form a permanent replacement pipe
- The packer is then removed to allow for immediate use of the pipe
You’ll find some examples of our products below. Please don’t hesitate to contact Merit Manufacturing today for more information about our Packers or if you have any questions at all.